19 & 20 Princes Street and 25 & 26 Marlboro Street, Cork City, Co. Cork
IMPORTANT NEWS RE VIEWINGS
In line with Phase 5 Restrictions imposed on Property Service Providers, we are unable to do any viewings prior to 5th April.
However, do please contact us to register your interest for a viewing once these restrictions have been lifted.
In the interim if you have any specific queries on the property then we would be delighted to assist you.
- City Centre Investment Opportunity
- Current contracted Rent of 96,300 per annum
- Asset management opportunity
- High profile location fronting both Princes Street and Marlboro Street
19 & 20 Princes Street
- 19 & 20 Princes Street, Cork consists of mid terrace commercial buildings located over three floors.
- 19 Princes Street consists of a ground floor caf/restaurant with pedestrian access onto Princes Street and Marlboro Street.
- The upper floors of Number 19 are interconnected with 20 Princes St and consist of kitchen facilities, pantry, toilets and staff areas.
- Number 20 Princes Street consists of a ground floor retail unit.
- The property is used as a laser and beauty clinic and is designed with 6 treatment rooms, toilets and a reception area.
25 & 26 Marlboro Street
- 25 & 26 Marlboro Street is a mid-terraced property with a varied mix of occupiers.
- The ground floor is occupied by Cahalane Skuse who have their own entrance onto Marlboro Street.
- The other portion of the ground floor is occupied by Yang Sheng Japanese Treatment which is fully self-contained.
- The upper floors are accessed from a communal entrance on the ground floor, which gives access to the first, second & third floor offices.
- 19 Princes Street - Nash 19 Caf/Restaurant
- 20 Princes Street - Advanced Laser - Retail
- 25/26 Marlboro St. - Cahalane Skuse Auctioneers
- 25 Marlboro St - Yang Sheng Japanese Therapy
- 25/26 Marlboro St. - Barry Sheehan Solicitors
- 25 Marlboro St. - TJ Hegarty Solicitors
- Total Rent Per Annum 96,300
BASIS OF SALE
- The property is being offered for sale by Private Treaty by the joint selling agents
- D2 - F
- BER Number- 800531295
- BER Number - 800531469
- Viewings are strictly by prior appointment through the joint selling agents.
- Patrick Dorgan Ronan Daly Jermyn City Gate Park, Mahon, Cork
- Tel: 021 4802700
- Cohalan Downing, 88 South Mall, Cork
- Tel: 021 4277717
Get in Touch
- Savills 11 South Mall, Cork
- Tel: 021 4271371