Substantial Yard & Building, Carrigaloe, Cobh, Co. Cork
IMPORTANT NEWS RE VIEWINGS
In line with Phase 5 Restrictions imposed on Property Service Providers, we are unable to do any viewings prior to 5th March at present.
However, do please contact us to register your interest for a viewing once these restrictions have been lifted.
In the interim if you have any specific queries on the property then we would be delighted to assist you.
Proposals Invited - Strategic Waterside Opportunity
- Unique opportunity to lease a high profile, waterfront yard and workshop with extensive hard standing and immediate slipway access.
- Site Area: Site extends to over 1.1 Acres Approx. with additional water frontage.
- Warehouse/ Workshop Area: 1,375 sq. ft approx. with a Minimum Eaves Height of 5.7 metres and an Apex Height of 6.9 metres.
- Property benefits from imposing frontage of 165 metres to the main Cobh - Cork Road (R624) adjoining the Cross River Ferry terminal (Cobh - Passage West).
- Former boatyard - suited to multiple uses.
- Zoning: Property is situated in an area zoned oexisting Built Up Area under the Cork County Council Municipal District Local Area Plan 2017.
Get in Touch
- Strictly by prior appointment with Rob Coughlan